Approved Workmen Are Not Ashamed
This is taken from 2 Timothy 2:15, where the Apostle Paul says, "Study to show thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the Word of Truth."
This is exactly what the AWANA program is all about. The main focus is to reach boys & girls with the Gospel of Christ and train them to serve Him.
For the latest news and information about HBC AWANA, check out our Facebook page HERE
Who Can attend AWANA?
Children ages from two years old through the fifth grade have a great time in these groups:
- Puggles - 2 yrs old
- Cubbies - 3 & 4 yrs old
- Sparks - 5 yrs old through 2nd grade
- T & T clubs - 3rd through 5th grade boys & girls
What happens at an AWANA meeting?
- Council time - Children are taught a Bible lesson at their age level
- Workbook time - Boys & girls are challenged to memorize Scripture to help them grow in their walk with God
- Game time - Adult leaders organize and supervise a fun time of activity and competition
What do boys & girls need to bring to AWANA?
Everyone is encouraged to bring their Bible, their AWANA workbook and wear their uniform